Agronomy Operations & Management
Up to Par develops a specific golf maintenance plan along with labor guidelines for each golf course. This program adheres to and meets the standards established by the property’s overall mission. Up to Par, with its agronomy process, not only pays attention to details throughout the golf course and clubhouse area but also implements practices for long term turf growth.
- Up to Par prides itself on its agronomic knowledge and expertise.
- Up to Par knows that playing conditions are vital for an outstanding experience and revenue generation.
- Our expertise includes everything from overseeing golf maintenance operations at the best clubs and resorts in the country to moderate golf operations.
- Our agronomy team faces a variety of course conditions and playing surfaces thus leveraging best practices to ensure optimal playing conditions.
- We are dedicated to providing the best quality conditions within our budgeted guidelines.
- We live by our motto “How can we do it better, more efficiently?” This is vital for efficient and effective golf maintenance as we manage projects, labor, repairs, and supplies.
- By taking advantage of our national account status with several chemical, seed and supplies vendors, we are able to leverage our purchasing power and pass those savings on to our clients.
Maintenance Plan exceeding industry standards and all requirements
The Up to Par Management Golf Agronomy Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Maintenance Plan describing the processes required to complete the tasks necessary to maintain the standards and efficiency of your course. The purpose of this maintenance plan and SOPs are to ensure that activities are completed in a consistent and effective manner to produce the desired course conditions outlined while identifying the measures to be undertaken to protect the health and safety of the associates completing the activity.
Up to Par Agronomy will develop a list of recurring and special items to be completed during the off-season months. Examples include:
- Course accessory refurbishment
- Native area mowing
- Dead/disease tree removal
- Root pruning
- Pressure washing equipment
Each club and course is assigned a Corporate Director of Agronomy to assist the golf course Superintendent when needed for any agronomic challenges. Additionally, our Director of Agronomy is an excellent resource for chemical and fertilization planning.
Intrigued? Let's Talk!
Complete the form and we'll be in touch to schedule a call at the best time for everyone.